Speech & Language Therapist’s required – Ireland
Duffy Alexander Recruitment are excited to be helping several HSE Hospitals / Services & Private organisations across Ireland recruit Staff & Senior grade Speech & Language Therapists. These roles are available immediately and into 2023. Please contact us today if you are looking to relocate to Ireland or open to a change in your current role – we have excellent roles available across Ireland for all grades/experience level.
We are looking for qualified & experienced Speech and Language Therapists that can treat both Adults and Children with a range of communication disorders, including:
- Language Delay/Disorder /comprehension and/or expressive language difficulties
- Speech Sound Difficulties
- Dysfluency & Dysphagia
- Speech and Language difficulties arising from hearing impairment
- Cleft Palate
- Voice disorders
- Specific Language Impairment
- Mild General Learning Disability & Intellectual disability
Eligibility criteria for employment in Ireland:
- A BSc in Speech and Language Therapy or an equivalent CORU registered Occupational Therapy qualification. we are open to speaking to candidates in process of CORU Registration.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- You will also need to have considerable experience in speech & language therapy post qualification and or relevant degrees in order to be shortlisted (* dependant on Staff/senior grade role )
About us and what we can offer your career:
Duffy Alexander Recruitment have the skills, knowledge, and excellent experience to help you gain a new role in Ireland.
Our experience will ensure we match you to the right role and you receive constant support and offer you guidance and support throughout the whole recruitment & registration process and we have a strong compliance team ready to help you with all required paperwork from start to finish.
We also assist you with relocation and can guide you clearly through any questions you may have. Relocation is not an easy process, and we will take the time to guide you through it all. From interview preparation to guiding you on where to live in Ireland – we have it covered! If you are interested in finding a job in Ireland or need more information, please apply to me, Donovan Lock and your CV will be responded to shortly.