Duffy Alexander Recruitment are currently recruiting for Registrar’s / Senior level Doctors for fantastic Public teaching Hospitals & Private Hospitals situated across Ireland!
We have Registrar posts available from January 2024, for Doctors with good experience in the following specialties going to immediate interview:
- Reg General Medicine
- Reg Cardiology
- Reg Medical Oncology
- Reg Gastroenterology
- Reg Haematology
- Reg Geriatric Medicine
- Reg Nephrology
- Reg ED
- Reg Anaesthetics
- Reg Paediatrics
To be eligible to apply – you will need to have all the following essential criteria:
- You must be available to start working by Jan/Feb/March 2024.
- Hold valid Irish Medical Council Registration – to work as an SHO/Registrar and Senior Registrar, you will need to hold General Registration.
- You will need to have passed either IELTS or OET Exams ( if applicable) – the two accepted standards are IELTS overall band 7, not less than 6.5 in each domain or OET Grade B Overall.
- You will also need to have considerable experience in your field of Medicine and or relevant membership exams. At least 4/5 years post internship experience for the above roles & currently work as a registrar /senior position in your current role.
- Have started or passed membership exams in your specialist area would be an advantage
Duffy Alexander Recruitment recruit for Irish hospitals in both the Public and Private sectors. We have the skills, knowledge and excellent experience to help Non-Consultant Hospital Doctors gain new roles in Ireland. Our experience will ensure we match you to the right role and you receive constant support and advice. We listen to your needs and will be delighted to assist you.We offer you guidance and support throughout the whole recruitment process and we have a strong compliance team ready to help you with all required paperwork. We also assist you with relocation and can guide you clearly through any questions you may have. Relocation is not an easy process and we will take the time to guide you through it all.
If you are interested in finding a job in Ireland or need more information, please apply today and your CV will be responded to shortly. We will respond to all CVs received and look forward to assisting you further!