Are you a career driven doctor seeking a Psychiatry Registrar post with Public or Private Hospitals in Ireland for January 2024 start?
Duffy Alexander Recruitment works in partnership with the HSE (Public Hospitals which includes the top University Teaching Hospitals), Ireland’s best private hospitals & excellent clinics across Ireland to recruit doctors across all levels in multiple specialties. We strive to do things differently at Duffy Alexander Recruitment and believe in constructing strong and lasting relationships with each candidate and client.
Most importantly we listen.
- Irish Medical Council Registration (Active Status)
- Considerable post-internship experience in Psychiatry
- Valid IELTS/OET result (the two accepted standards are IELTS overall band 7, not less than 6.5 in each domain or OET Grade B Overall)
- MRCP, BLS & ACLS (Desirable but not essential)
Psychiatry Roles Available in the following Subspecialties
Child and Adolescent
Psychotherapy and Liaison
Social and Rehabilitation
Benefits of working with Duffy Alexander Recruitment
- We have the skills, knowledge and excellent experience to help Non-Consultant Hospital Doctors gain new roles in Ireland.
- We offer you support, advice and guidance throughout the whole recruitment process and our fantastic compliance team is ready to help you with all required paperwork from start to finish.
- Relocation is not an easy process, and we will take the time to guide you through it all. From interview preparation to guiding you on where to live in Ireland – we have it covered!
How to apply
- Apply to me, Andrew O’Brien using the “Apply Now” option.
- I will respond to all applications, and I’m ready to offer the support you need to take the next step on your career journey.