Radiography Service Manager
We are partnering with a major Hospital in the west of Ireland on their current requirement for a Radiography Services Manager.
As the Radiography Service Manager, you will be an effective member of this multi disciplinary team. You will guide, lead and supervise a team of Radiographers and other staff to ensure successful delivery of a Radiography service.
- Both Clinical and strategic leadership to ensure a quality assured & patient centred radiographic service.
- Effective leadership of a highly skilled team. To include; recruitment, staff development and training, motivation, to ensure both the employees career objectives and patients’ needs are met.
- Effective rostering to ensure optimum levels of efficient service provision
- Take lead in overseeing investigations of any incidents, accidents or complaints.
- Ensure Health and Safety at Work and Ionising Radiation Regulations are adhered to.
- Maintain personal clinical skills to current and high standard and promote those standards across the team.
- Lead co-operation across other disciplines within the Hospital.
- Contribute to selection of new equipment, replacement and/or upgrading when appropriate by remaining up-to-date knowledge on all relevant new developments.
(the above list is a short guide to the duties of the role, it is not a comprehensive list of all duties).
If you wish to apply for this role or find out more information about this role or other Radiographer roles at Staff, Senior or Manager level, please contact Seán by reply to this ad or by email or telephone. All applications will be responded to.