Clinical Specialist Radiographers
We are partnering with the HSE to fill a number of Clinical Specialist Radiographer roles at a major acute Hospital in the west of Ireland.
- Radiographer, Clinical Specialist – MRI
- Radiographer, Clinical Specialist – CT
- Radiographer, Clinical Specialist – PACS
These roles require an ability:
- to lead, guide and supervise radiographic and other staff and to successfully manage and deliver a quality patient focussed imaging service within your area of expertise.
- to manage in a rapidly changing environment.
- As team leader, take responsibility for day to day service in your area
- Provide strategic and clinical leadership
- Manage Customer service and quality of service.
- Advise on investment requirements, e.g. equipment replacement, upgrading, purchase etc.
- Ensure safe and efficient use of all resources
- Initiate and manage clinical audits.
- Educate staff in relation to imaging techniques in the specialist area as required.
- Participate in mandatory training programmes.
- Participate in continuing professional development including in-service training, attending and presenting at conferences/courses relevant to practice.
Specific to Clinical Specialist PACS:
- Maintain the running of the system ensuring transfer of all images from the work stations to the archive.
- Future planning and review of the service.
- Introduction of the PACS/RIS System within the Directorate of Radiology and the hospitals as a whole – part of team.
- Organise and supervise the management of the PACS/RIS System within the Directorate of Radiology and the hospitals as a whole – part of team.
- Manage digital images and the efficient distribution of images hospital wide.
- Ongoing training of the Radiology and Hospital Staff in the use of the PACS/RIS system and any upgrades.
- Write protocols and update at regular intervals.
- Be registered or in process of registration with the Radiography Division of the Radiographers Register maintained by the Radiographers Registration Board at CORU.
- A minimum of 6 years relevant post grad clinical experience.
- Relevant post graduate qualification.
About us and what we can offer you:
Duffy Alexander Recruitment recruit for allied health professionals in both the public and private sectors. We have the skills, knowledge, and experience to help you gain the right role in Ireland.
Our experience will ensure we match you to the right role and you receive constant support and advice. We offer you guidance and support throughout the whole recruitment & registration process and we have a strong compliance team ready to help you with all required paperwork from start to finish.
If required, we also assist you with relocation and can guide you clearly through any questions you may have. Relocation is not an easy process, and we will take the time to guide you through it all. From interview preparation to guiding you on where to live in Ireland – we have it covered! If you are interested in finding a job in Ireland or need more information, please apply to me, Seán Gannon and your CV will be responded to shortly.