We are partnering with Hospitals throughout Ireland to fill Radiation Therapist roles at all levels.
We have opportunities for recent graduates of Radiation Therapy through to Senior, Clinical Specialist / Supervisory roles.
Are you interested in advancing your career in a genuine ‘state of the art’ Radiation Oncology centre?
Would you like to be working with the latest available technology?
Do you want to work in a University Teaching Hospital that has close Academic links and many opportunities for Continuous Professional Development?
Would you like to be part of a team providing the best Radiation Oncology services to patients where major Clinical Trails are also on-going?
If yes, please forward your CV or contact Seán for more information.
Clinical Environment – (dependent on level of role and Hospital)
- Rotate through all areas including pre-treatment and treatment areas, e.g brachytherapy, SABR/SRS, etc.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of clinical, technical + radiotherapy developments.
- Make contributions to the Development & roll out of a National plan for Radiation Therapy.
- Provide education to patients and their carers about their disease, the treatment plans, and the side effects.
- Ensure that all radiation protection standards and protocols are adhered to.
- Contribute to planning and development of the Radiation Oncology service and take part in service improvements.
About us and what we can offer you:
Duffy Alexander Recruitment recruit for allied health professionals in both the public and private sectors. We have the skills, knowledge, and experience to help you gain a new role in Ireland.
Our experience will ensure we match you to the right role and you receive constant support and advice. We offer you guidance and support throughout the whole recruitment & registration process and we have a strong compliance team ready to help you with all required paperwork from start to finish.
If required, we also assist you with relocation and can guide you clearly through any questions you may have. Relocation is not an easy process, and we will take the time to guide you through it all. From interview preparation to guiding you on where to live in Ireland – we have it covered! If you are interested in finding a job in Ireland or need more information, please apply to me, Seán Gannon and your CV will be responded to shortly.