We are currently partnering with clients who have vacancies for Psychologists at all levels of seniority with Specialist training and experience in Clinical Psychology, Counselling Psychology, Child and Developmental Psychology or Educational Psychology.
If you are a Clinical Psychologist, Counselling Psychologist, Child and Developmental Psychologist or Educational Psychologist contemplating the next step in your career, get in touch with Seán to discuss.
General duties in these roles:
- Responsibility for delivery of professional psychology services in line with best practice.
- Manage a clinical caseload appropriate to your post.
- Provide psychological assessments of your client group based on the appropriate use, interpretation + integration of data from available sources e.g. psychological tests, self-report measures, direct + indirect observation and interviews with clients, family members and/or carers.
- Formulate and implement plans for psychological therapeutic intervention or management working in home and clinical settings as appropriate.
- Exercise professional responsibility for the assessment, treatment, and discharge of clients whose problems are managed using psychologically based care plans.
- Provide professional reports as required in accordance with professional standards.
- Be aware of and refer the client to other services as necessary.
- Initiate and participate in needs assessment and health promotion as appropriate.
- Undertake research.
- Publish research outcomes in appropriate journals and communicate information on outcomes at professional conferences.