Duffy Alexander Recruitment recruit for Irish hospitals in both the Public and Private sectors. We have the skills, knowledge and excellent experience to help Consultant Doctors . We are currently recruiting for Consultants in Psychiatry for positions all across Ireland for 6 / 12 month & 2 year contracts across all areas of Psychiatry.
We offer you guidance and support throughout the whole recruitment process and we have a strong compliance team ready to help you with all required paperwork. We also assist you with relocation and can guide you clearly through any questions you may have. Relocation is not an easy process and we will take the time to guide you through it all.
Please see available areas for Consultants in Psychiatry in Ireland – we are looking to speak to Consultants with experience in the below areas:
- CAMHS – Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- General Adult Psychiatry
- Psychiatry of older age
- MHID Psychiatry – Mental Health Intellectual Disabilities
It would be our pleasure to assit you and having helped previous Psychiatrists with work in Ireland, we have the skills and knowledge to guide you effectively through the process.
To be eligible to work in Ireland you will need to have all the following essential criteria to work as a Consultant :
- Specialist IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC.
- Relevant qualifications and experience as a Consultant or Specialist in Psychiatry.
- 5 – 10 years’ relevant experience post-graduation in any of the above areas listed.
- Previous research / publications in clinical specialties listed above.
- Irish or UK experience desirable but not essential.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
- IELTS/ IMC if applicable
If you are interested in finding a role in Ireland or need more information, please apply today and your CV will be responded to shortly. We will respond to all CVs received and look forward to assisting you!