Physiotherapist Vacancies – Ireland – Immediate & 2024
Duffy Alexander Recruitment are excited to be helping several HSE Hospitals & Private Hospitals across Ireland recruit Basic Staff Grade & Senior Grade Physiotherapists. These roles are available immediately and throughout 2024. Please contact us today if you are looking to relocate to Ireland or open to a change in your current role – we have excellent roles available across Ireland for all grades/experience level. We have a diverse range of roles available across radiography so contact us today.
We are keen to speak with Physiotherapists with good experience in :
- Musculoskeletal / Orthopaedics / Rheumatology
- Respiratory / Cardiology
- Neurology / Gerontology / Rehabilitation
- Paediatrics (inc. Paediatrics Disability)
Eligibility criteria for employment in Ireland:
- CORU registration or in process of CORU Registration.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- You will also need to have considerable experience as a Physiotherapist in above areas of specialisation , post qualification and or relevant degrees in order to be shortlisted (* dependant on basic/senior grade role )
About us and what we can offer your career:
Excellent relocation packages provided by our clients & assistance – enquire for more details.
Duffy Alexander Recruitment recruit for allied health professionals in both the public and private sectors. We have the skills, knowledge, and excellent experience to help you gain a new role in Ireland.
Our experience will ensure we match you to the right role and you receive constant support and advice.We offer you guidance and support throughout the whole recruitment & registration process and we have a strong compliance team ready to help you with all required paperwork from start to finish.
We also assist you with relocation and can guide you clearly through any questions you may have. Relocation is not an easy process, and we will take the time to guide you through it all. From interview preparation to guiding you on where to live in Ireland – we have it covered! If you are interested in finding a job in Ireland or need more information, please apply to me, Donovan Lock and your CV will be responded to shortly.