Physiotherapist – Staff level
Our client currently has opportunities for Physiotherapists who are looking to gain a permanent role that provides rotation across a number of areas including Orthopaedics and Respiratory.
These roles are a great opportunity for motivated, high achieving Physiotherapists to take the next step on their career ladder.
- Minimum one years post graduate relevant experience ideally gained in one or more of the following areas:
- Musculoskeletal (MSK)
- Elderly care / Geriatrics
- CORU registration (or in process)
- BSc in Physiotherapy or other equivalent qualification.
- Membership or eligibility for membership of the Irish Society of Physiotherapists (ISCP).
About us and what we can offer you:
Duffy Alexander Recruitment recruit for allied health professionals in both the public and private sectors. We have the skills, knowledge, and experience to help you gain a new role in Ireland.
Our experience will ensure we match you to the right role and you receive constant support and advice. We offer you guidance and support throughout the whole recruitment & registration process and we have a strong compliance team ready to help you with all required paperwork from start to finish.
If required, we also assist you with relocation and can guide you clearly through any questions you may have. From interview preparation to guiding you on where to live in Ireland – we have it covered! If you are interested in finding a job in Ireland or need more information, please apply to me, Seán Gannon and your CV will be responded to shortly.