Are you a career driven doctor with proven experience in Paediatrics and interested in Registrar job opportunities for Jan/Feb 2024?
Duffy Alexander Recruitment works in partnership with the HSE (Public Hospitals which includes University Teaching Hospitals), Private hospitals & Clinics across Ireland to recruit doctors across all levels in multiple specialities.
We are keen to hear from all doctors with proven Paediatrics experience who are seeking a Registrar Post in Ireland.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS POST IF YOU ARE SEEKING A REGISTRAR POSITION
Key Requirements for this Post:
- General IMC registration or in the final process of registering with IMC
- Full MRCPCH Membership or in the process of membership exams, would help your application
- Proven post internship experience in Paediatrics
- Experience in Neonates would be an advantage
- You will need to have passed either the IELTS or OET exam and hold a valid certificate. The two accepted standards are IELTS overall Band 7, not less than 6.5 in each domain or OET Grade B overall
- Available to start in Jan/Feb 2024
If you are interested in the above post, please apply online today!
Duffy Alexander Recruitment recruit for Irish hospitals in both the Public and Private sectors across Ireland.
We have the skills, knowledge and proven experience to help highly accomplished Doctors obtain new roles in Ireland. We offer you guidance and support throughout the whole recruitment process and we have a strong compliance team ready to help you with all required paperwork. We also assist you with relocation and can guide you clearly through any questions you may have. Relocation is not an easy process, and we will take the time to guide you through it all.