Are you a career driven doctor with proven Obstetrics & Gynaecology experience?
We are currently recruiting for Obstetrics & Gynaecology Registrars for Public teaching hospitals for January 2024.
Duffy Alexander Recruitment recruit for Irish hospitals in both the Public and Private sectors.
We have the skills, knowledge and proven experience to help highly accomplished Obstetrics & Gynaecology Doctors obtain new roles in Ireland. We offer you guidance and support throughout the whole recruitment process and we have a strong compliance team ready to help you with all required paperwork. We also assist you with relocation and can guide you clearly through any questions you may have. Relocation is not an easy process and we will take the time to guide you through it all.
To be eligible to work in Ireland you will need to have all the following essential criteria:
- General IMC registration or in the final process of registering with IMC
- Relevant qualifications & Membership exams in Obstetrics & Gynaecology would be a distinct advantage
- You will need to have passed either the IELTS or OET exam and hold a valid certificate. The two accepted standards are IELTS overall Band 7, not less than 6.5 in each domain or OET Grade B overall.
- Proven Obstetrics & Gynaecology experience
- Available to start ASAP or Jan/Feb 2024
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply online today!