Medical & Subspecialty Registrar Doctors – 2024!
We are currently recruiting for Medical Registrars for Public teaching & Private hospitals all across Ireland. These positions are available from February/March/April 2024!
Please see available roles for Medical Doctors in Ireland :
- General Medicine / Internal Medicine Registrar
We also have General Medicine roles with special interest in the following sub specialties – please contact us if you have experience and strong interest in one of the below areas:
- Respiratory Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Palliative Care Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Ambulatory Care ( ICPOP)
To be eligible to work in Ireland you will need to have all the following essential criteria:
- Hold valid Irish Medical Council Registration, or alternatively be in process with the Irish Medical Council – to work as an SHO/Registrar and Senior Registrar, you will need to hold General Registration.
- You will need to have passed either IELTS or OET Exams – the two accepted standards are IELTS overall band 7, not less than 6.5 in each domain or OET Grade B Overall.
- You will also need to have considerable experience in General Medicine / sub specialties.
- You must be available to relocate to Ireland to start working by February/March/April 2024
- Full MRCP Qualification or in process of these membership exams would help your application.
If you are interested in finding a job in Ireland or need more information, please apply today and your CV will be responded to shortly. We will respond to all CVs received and look forward to assisting you further!