Are you a career driven doctor with proven internal/general medicine experience?
We are currently recruiting for Medical SHOs & Registrars for Public teaching hospitals and Private Hospitals/Clinics across Ireland for current live vacancies and posts for January 2024.
We also have General Medicine roles with special interest in the following sub-specialties. Please contact us if you have experience and strong interest in any of the below areas:
- Respiratory Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Palliative Care Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- AMAU (Acute Medical Assessment Unit)
- Ambulatory Care (ICPOP)
To be eligible to work in Ireland you will need to have all the following essential criteria:
- General IMC registration or in the final process of registering with IMC
- Full MRCP Qualification or in process of these membership exams would help your application
- You will also need to have considerable experience in General Medicine / sub-specialties
- You will need to have passed either the IELTS or OET exam and hold a valid certificate. The two accepted standards are IELTS overall Band 7, not less than 6.5 in each domain or OET Grade B overall
- Strong General Medicine experience
- Available to start ASAP or Jan/Feb 2024
Duffy Alexander Recruitment recruit for Irish hospitals in both the Public and Private sectors.
We have the skills, knowledge and proven experience to help highly accomplished General/Internal Medicine Doctors obtain new roles in Ireland. We offer you guidance and support throughout the whole recruitment process and we have a strong compliance team ready to help you with all required paperwork. We also assist you with relocation and can guide you clearly through any questions you may have. Relocation is not an easy process and we will take the time to guide you through it all.