Medical Scientist, Haematology or Microbiology
We are partnering with our client to fill 2 important roles in their team of Medical Scientists at a leading Hospital outside of Dublin..
- Medical Scientist – Haemotology
- Medical Scientist – Microbiology
These roles are part of a team providing a quality Laboratory service that supports the clinical needs of patients in a leading Hospital outside of Dublin and to primary healthcare services in the surrounding areas.
Required skills (depending upon role)
Professional Knowledge & Experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practice in delivering a Quality Laboratory Service
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Haematology and / or Microbiology
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 15189
- Knowledge of Haematology and / or Microbiology technique, verification, validation and performance monitoring.
- Ability to co-operate with, Consultants, Laboratory Manager, Chief Medical Scientists and other senior staff, and proactively participate in the introduction of new ideas and methods.
- Experience in documentation preparation
- Evidence of good computer/IT Skills
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- A focus on quality and patient centred service provision.
- CORU Registration
About us and what we can offer you:
Duffy Alexander Recruitment recruit for allied health professionals in both the public and private sectors. We have the skills, knowledge, and experience to help you gain a new role in Ireland.
Our experience will ensure we match you to the right role and you receive constant support and advice. We offer you guidance and support throughout the whole recruitment & registration process and we have a strong compliance team ready to help you with all required paperwork from start to finish.
If required, we also assist you with relocation and can guide you clearly through any questions you may have. From interview preparation to guiding you on where to live in Ireland – we have it covered! If you are interested in finding a job in Ireland or need more information, please apply to me, Seán Gannon and your CV will be responded to shortly.