We are currently recruiting a number of roles for Hospital Pharmacists in Ireland at Senior Pharmacist and staff grade Clinical Pharmacist levels.
These roles offer the opportunity to specialise in any one of the following areas:
- Aseptic Compounding
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Data Analysis
- Smart Pumps Technology
- Electronic Health Records + Electronic Prescribing systems
- Dispensary Robotics
Opportunities for those who are motivated to move into a ward based Clinical Pharmacist role or a Hospital Dispensary based Pharmacist role as well as Senior Pharmacist roles.
Roles exist for:
- Dispensary based Pharmacist
- Ward based Pharmacist
- Pharmacist encompassing a mix of dispensary based and ward based Pharmacist duties
as well as the above specialist areas.
Roles are available at all levels of experience.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Dispensary based Pharmacist:
- Supply medicines.
- Liaise with Prescribers.
- Liaise with Hospital ward staff.
- Liaise with suppliers.
- Provide information and advice on medicine queries.
Ward based Pharmacist:
- Perform medicines reconciliation.
- Generate medication histories for new admissions.
- Monitor response to treatment.
- Order medicines and check and optimise treatment.
- Work with Consultant teams.
- Review discharge prescriptions.
- A Registered Pharmacist with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) or have relevant qualifications to allow registration.
- Clinical Pharmacist experience in a Hospital setting.