Emergency Medicine Doctors – Registrars – 2024!
We are currently recruiting for Emergency Medicine Registrars for posts starting in February/March /April 2024, all across Ireland! Duffy Alexander Recruitment recruit for Irish hospitals in both the Public and Private sectors.
We have the skills, knowledge and excellent experience to help brilliant Emergency Medicine Doctors gain new roles in Ireland. We offer you guidance and support throughout the whole recruitment process and we have a strong compliance team ready to help you with all required paperwork. We also assist you with relocation and can guide you clearly through any questions you may have. Relocation is not an easy process and we will take the time to guide you through it all.
To be eligible to work in Ireland you will need to have all the following essential criteria:
- General IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC
- Relevant qualifications & Membership exams in Emergency Medicine would be a huge advantage such as MRCEM
- Strong ED experience at Registrar level / Senior level
- Availability to start by February/March/April 2024
- Excellent English and communication skills
If you are interested in finding a role in Ireland or need more information, please apply today and your CV will be responded to shortly . We will respond to all cv’s received and look forward to assisting you.