Are you a qualified Doctor who doesn’t require a Visa OR a Work Permit to work in Ireland and available to start in November 2023?
PLEASE NOTE: This post is an EXTREMELY URGENT requirement so our Clients/Hospitals cannot afford any delays with doctors starting, therefore unfortunately they cannot facilitate candidates who require a Visa OR Work Permit
*** If you require a Visa AND/OR a Work Permit, please apply to any of my other ads posted on Irish Jobs ***
Duffy Alexander Recruitment works in partnership with the HSE (Public Hospitals which includes University Teaching Hospitals), Private hospitals & Clinics across Ireland to recruit doctors across all levels in multiple specialities.
If you are an SHO or Registrar Doctor who has NO VISA OR WORK PERMIT RESTRICTIONS for Ireland and available to start in November 2023, I would be interested in hearing from you.
- General Medicine (Or any of it’s sub-specialities particularly Geriatric Medicine & Oncology)
- ED/Emengency Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- General Surgery (Or any of it’s sub-specialities particularly Orthopaedics)
- Psychiatry (Or any of it’s sub-specialities particularly CAMHS, General Adult or Old Age)
Key Requirements for this role:
- General IMC registration or in the final process of registering with IMC
- Full Membership exams, for example, MRCP etc. or in process of membership exams, would help your application
- Proven post internship experience
- You will need to have passed either the IELTS or OET exam and hold a valid certificate. The two accepted standards are IELTS overall Band 7, not less than 6.5 in each domain or OET Grade B overall
- No Visa OR Work Permit Restrictions
- Available to start ASAP or November 2023
PLEASE NOTE: This post is an EXTREMELY URGENT requirement so our Clients/Hospitals cannot afford any delays with doctors starting therefore unfortunately they cannot facilitate candidates who require a Visa OR a Work Permit.
Duffy Alexander Recruitment recruit for Irish hospitals in both the Public and Private sectors across Ireland.
We have the skills, knowledge and proven experience to help highly accomplished Doctors obtain new roles in Ireland. We offer you guidance and support throughout the whole recruitment process and we have a strong compliance team ready to help you with all required paperwork. We also assist you with relocation and can guide you clearly through any questions you may have. Relocation is not an easy process, and we will take the time to guide you through it all.