Are you a motivated qualified dietician looking for the next step in your career? Do you thrive on a mentoring and progressive working environment? Are you an ideas person, looking at ways to improve a service always with service users in mind? Are you the type of person who takes ownership of your personal development. Are you CORU registered?
If the answers are yes to these questions, I would love to hear from you. Please get in touch for a confidential discussion with Orla Donagher ,AHP recruitment consultant and Interview coach
More information about the organisation
Our client provides post-acute rehabilitation services to patients transferred from acute hospitals with a variety of conditions and rehabilitation needs including post Covid, post elective and trauma orthopaedic surgery, frail older adults, post-acute medical conditions, multiple co-morbidities, post amputee, post neurosurgery and neurological conditions.
More information about the position
- The position is full time and permanent, based in Dublin
- You would work as an efficient and effective member of the Nutrition & Dietetic team and the relevant multidisciplinary teams, and to provide optimum clinical dietetic services to patients under the care of the dietitian.
- Flexibility is essential for this role. Areas of work will be discussed and then allocated in a range of areas including:
- Age Related Rehabilitation
- General Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation (trauma and elective)
- Neurological & Neurosurgery Rehabilitation
- Provide a dietetic service that is evidence based and prioritized.
- Recognise the need for effective self-management of workload, available time, and resources.
- Identify nutritional problems through individual assessment of nutritional status and calculation of requirements and devise and implement appropriate nutritional care plans.
- Monitor and evaluate intervention outcomes.
- Actively participate in the development of nutrition and dietetic services.
- Review existing resources and compile, develop, and evaluate new resources to support and meet the needs of the target patients.
- Work within own scope of professional competence in line with principles of best practice, professional conduct, and clinical governance.