Chief Cardiac Physiologist (Senior + Staff roles also)
We are currently recruiting Cardiac Physiologists at Chief, Senior and Staff levels for Public and Private Hospitals in various parts of Ireland.
We have opportunities for:
- Cardiac Physiologist – Cath Lab based
- Cardiac Physiologist – Cath Lab based – Electrophysiology ( EP )
- Cardiac Physiologist – non – invasive
- Cardiac Physiologist – mix of invasive and non-invasive duties.
- Non-invasive Cardiac Physiologists – Opportunity to remain working in purely non-invasive roles or to be trained in Cath lab role.
Contact Seán for further information, your CV will always be replied to.
General Duties and Responsibilities (depending on level and type of role)
Perform and interpret the following – EP:
- EP, familiar with 3D mapping, Carto and ablation techniques.
- Diagnostic and complex ablation procedures on a variety of cardiac arrhythmias – AVNA, Atrial flutter, AVNRT, AVRT, AT
- AF ablation – both Cryo and RF
- Use of GE holters, GE Cardiosoft exercise software and GE haemodynamics Siemens Sensis and EP Micropace. (Desirable)
- Experience of the implantation and follow -up of a variety of complex and non-complex cardiac devices – single and dual chamber pacemakers and ICD, CRT-P, CRT-D, ILRs
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Percutaneous Transcatheter Coranary Angioplasty
- Trans Catheter Atrial Septal Defect Closure
- Pacemaker implant
- Intracardiac Cardioverter Defibrillator Implant
- Percutaneous Transluminal Mitral Commisurotomy
- Electophysiology Studies.
- Stress Tests
- 24hr Holter and analysis
- BP monitors
- Event monitors
- ICD implant and follow up
- Pacemaker implant and follow up
- Tilt testing
At Chief level, responsibility for recruitment, training, development and leadership of team of Cardiac Physiologists.
About us and what we can offer you:
Duffy Alexander Recruitment recruit for allied health professionals in both the public and private sectors. We have the skills, knowledge, and experience to help you gain a new role in Ireland.
Our experience will ensure we match you to the right role and you receive constant support and advice. We offer you guidance and support throughout the whole recruitment & registration process and we have a strong compliance team ready to help you with all required paperwork from start to finish.
If required, we also assist you with relocation and can guide you clearly through any questions you may have. Relocation is not an easy process, and we will take the time to guide you through it all. From interview preparation to guiding you on where to live in Ireland – we have it covered! If you are interested in finding a job in Ireland or need more information, please apply to me, Seán Gannon and your CV will be responded to shortly.